The last position I advertised here was so successful that Liza and I ended up working together for three years! Eventually she grew into the role of managing 15+ writers for a business I started (but am no longer involved in) and has since moved on to other exciting projects.
Here’s a brand new new hiring opportunity which also has lots of room for upward growth — for the right person.
Now Hiring: Writer / Content Guru
My business is growing fast, and I need help! I currently have part-time staff working remotely, but it’s not enough.
I need someone to write amazing content for my websites, and help out with social media.
- 100% remote position
- Roughly 30-35 hours per week
- Writing high-quality articles and guest blog posts (Content Marketing) related to language learning and living in Japan.
- Formatting posts in WordPress (preparing content for publishing).
- Editing, improving and optimizing already published content.
- Posting once daily on a business instagram account, and scheduling posts for the weekend.
Why is this the World’s Best Content Job?
- Profit share bonuses available based on results (ie. when my business does well, you get paid more).
- Learn my process for how I make money online — buying, optimizing and selling online businesses.
- I’m easy to work with and very flexible with time off. Who wants to work all the time anyway? 😉
- Starting at $1,500 USD per month, depending on experience.
- Results-based profit sharing available on top of salary (after trial period).
What You Should Be Good At:
- Working hard and hustling.
- Awesome writing skills. You should be able to write fast and well, in fluent English.
- Passion and interest. You’re interested in online business and excited to learn more.
- Internet research. You should be able to sniff out what competitors are doing so we can do it better.
Bonus Skills I’m Looking For
- Japanese Language Skills. If you can read, write or speak Japanese (even a little bit) or have experience living in Japan, you get bonus points. Why? One of my main websites is about living in Japan.
- Language Learning. If you love learning languages, this job might be for you. Why? One of my main sites involves testing different language learning techniques and study methods.
- Love for red wine. Optional, but it doesn’t hurt!
How to Apply
Answer these questions:
- Why do you want this job? (150-300 words)
- Why are you a good fit? (150-300 words)
- What is your experience with WordPress? (2 sentences)
- What is your experience with Instagram? (2 sentences)
- Link to at least 2 writing samples. (Google Docs or website links — no word documents please)
Optional: Send a personal video saying hello. It’s hard to get to know someone through a written application.
Send all this in an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: April 11th, 2021
*Note: please include the word “geek” in your application, so I know you pay attention to details. Applications that don’t contain this word will be automatically disqualified.
Application period: March 29th to April 11th
Decision: April 12th