** UPDATE: This job has been filled! I received almost 40 applications from some AMAZING people, and it was very difficult to choose. Thank you to all who applied and helped me by sharing this post. **
Have you thought about starting your own business but don’t know where to start? Here’s your opportunity to learn how to build a business from the ground up. In Thailand.
My business is growing fast, and I need help. I currently have one part-time staff working remotely, but it’s not enough. I need someone to write amazing content for my sites, and help me market my next product.
So here’s the deal…
- 6 month internship.
- 35 hours per week.
- Writing high-quality articles and guest blog posts (Content Marketing).
- Help with marketing a new physical product (a journal for entrepreneurs) to be launched in June/July.
- Contacting related sites to ask for links.
- Searching for opportunities to buy new websites.
Why is this the World’s Best Internship?
- A plane ticket to Chiang Mai.
- An apartment with a pool.
- Gym membership.
- Monthly stipend (easily covers food and some entertainment).
- Visa costs covered.
- Profit share on the journal product launch (the more copies sold = more money in your pocket!).
- Learn my process for how to make money online (buying and optimizing online businesses).
- Network and meet other entrepreneurs in Chiang Mai, one of the world’s biggest hotspots for Digital Nomads.
- Enjoy exploring Northern Thailand in your free time!
What You Should Be Good At:
- Working hard and hustling.
- Awesome writing skills. You should be able to write fast and well. If you love writing, this internship is for you!
- Passion and interest. You’re interested in online business and excited to learn more.
- Internet research. You should be able to sniff out what competitors are doing, so we can do it better.
- Love for red wine. Optional, but it doesn’t hurt. 😉
- Note: you should have your own laptop *
How to Apply
- Answer in 300 words: Why do you want this internship?
- Answer in 300 words: Why are you a good fit?
- Answer in 3 sentences: What is your experience with WordPress?
- Send me a video: Introduce yourself, talk about who you are and what you’re interested in. (youtube link)
- Optional: Send your resume too. Can’t hurt!
Send all this in an email to: mike (at) returnonconversion (dot) com
**Application Deadline: April 10th, 2016**
Application period: March 25th to April 10th
Interviews: April 10th to 15th
Flight to Thailand: End of April (I’m flexible with this date. Earlier or later is possible for the right candidate)
For more information about me, check my About page.
Best of luck, and questions welcome below!
2 thoughts on “The World’s Best Internship: Return On Conversion is Hiring”
This looks like a great opportunity for digital nomads and college adventurers. A few years back I would have hopped on this! Now I’ll just share it. 🙂 Keep us posted on your progress over the summer.
Thanks for sharing the post Rob! 🙂